“You know yourself through competition.”
Dmitry Klokov established himself as one of the world’s premier weightlifters in 2005, when at the age of 23 he won the World Championships. After back-to-back bronze medals in subsequent years, he earned Silver in the 2008 Beijing Olympics.
In the years since his final international competition — a silver at the 2011 World Championships — Dmitry has leveraged his reputation, charm, and knowledge into becoming one of the most recognizable athletes in the world. Hosting over 200 seminars worldwide, Dmitry has proven his dedication to share his love of olympic weightlifting to athletes all over the world.
- World Champion in 105kg weight class
- Olympic Medalist (silver) 2008
- Honored Master of Sports (Russia)
- President of Russian Strength Sports Association
- Father: Vyacheslav Klokov, WR Holder & World Champion
- Promoter of weightlifting events and competitions
- 250+ Seminars worldwide in the past 4 years.